Photobucket

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Has Annabelle touched your life?

 

Dear friends, family and those who read our blog,

By now all of you have heard of Annabelle's story and if not, you can click at the top link to read all about it. I am wanting to do a baby book for Annabelle's life and include many things in it. I heard of someone else doing this and I think it's a beautiful idea. So I want to ask those of you who have been touched by Annabelle's life in some way, or you want to write her something or write us something in remembrance of her, to either leave a comment with it, email me at aprilcstarkey@gmail.com with your message or facebook message me or of course you can hand it to me in person too. We are wanting to collect these soon to put in her baby book so we can see just how God has used her short little life here on earth. It can be just a few words or it can be a page, whatever you want to write. Like I said, you can write it to her, to us or just share how her life somehow effected or touched yours. It would mean so much to us to have these and put in her book. Thanks so much to all of you for your support has truly amazed us beyond words. We love you all.

Love, Jim, April & Isaac

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment