Photobucket

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's been a long time!

It's been almost a month since my last post, which is crazy for me! We've just had lots of fun and new things going on and we got hit with the wonderful stomach flu in our family too! I do have a few cute pictures to share with you of the little man and he's been doing some really cute things too! We've had something really awesome happen in our lives that we truly hope we can share with you all soon, sorry to make you wait! :0) Hoping to be able to share within the next 3 weeks!

Isaac has been growing a lot in the personality and making noises area this 8th month of his precious life! Here are a few pictures and few things he's been doing! ;0)

He loves to stand against things now!
One of the things, for instance, is he loves when I sing the song "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops..." and right before it gets to the part where I sing "standing outside with my mouth open wide", in which I literally open my mouth wide and look up and across the room like I'm waiting for gumdrops to fall in my mouth, he will open his mouth real wide because he knows that part is coming up in the song. He does it every time and it's so darn cute!

Top: Playing with daddy. Bottom: Was so knocked out that he wouldn't even wake as we were getting him out of his snowsuit. I finally had to start singing "Ain't no mountain high enough" which made him immediately open his eyes and smile at mommy!
Secondly, he is doing lots of echo things such as when we cough, he will cough and then for a minute or two, we will just go back and forth together fake coughing and its so much fun and he is way cuter than us when he fake coughs! ;0)

 Top: Before he knocked out at wedding. Bottom: After he knocked out! ;0)
He also learned this week to give kisses, anytime we say give us kisses or give mama kisses, he will lean forward and give a kiss. Mind you, it's usually open and wet but we still love his slobbery kisses anyway!

 Top: Smiling at mommy! Bottom: Letting mommy have fun and spike his hair up!


He's just been growing a lot this month in the personality area and noises and such. My dad does this awesome donald duck voice to him that he loves and he seriously has started doing this new noise ever since that sounds like he is trying to mimic papaw's donald duck voice. He also has been doing lots of geegee sounds, which is just so darn cute!

Go buckeyes!
 Hope everyone enjoys their week!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I saw your prayer request on another blog and just wanted you to know that I remember your story from Xanga and I've been praying for you and Jim.

    ReplyDelete