As of late... i have LOVED watching my little 8 month old learn how to scoot around everywhere and start trying to get into things he shouldn't as his curiosity builds. It has been so much fun watching him learn to explore and watching his personality come out more and more each day!
As of late... i just got back yesterday from the capital building in our state. We went and supported as the hearing of bill 125 was being heard. It is for Ohio Heartbeat bill and if passed, will ban abortions after heartbeat is detected. It was so moving and heartbreaking to hear all the women who have had abortions and now regretted it and wished they only could have heard or seen their child's heart beating and know they would have stopped the abortion. If passed, Ohio will be the first state to do this!
As of late... i realized my little 8 month old is not going to be for too much longer, in just 3 days he will be a 9 month old. Wow does time fly!
As of late... i am loving the presence of spring that has started to come the past few days. I have heard we might have one more snow but I know that just means warm weather is coming soon! ;0)
As of late... i am loving shortbread cookies!
As of late... i've been waiting for my Cricut to come back in the mail (it malfunctioned so it had to be sent back) so I can get back into my crafting!
As of late... we subscribed to netflix and have been watching previous episodes of "Lie to me", LOVE that show.
As of late... i've had some precious time worshiping my Savior while rocking/singing my baby to sleep on nights when he is teething.
As of late... Isaac and I are going to the park today with friends and this will be his first time swinging and going down the slide (of course with mommy's help). I am hoping to capture it on video/camera since my husband won't be there and I know he wouldn't want to miss his first time swinging!
As of late... i realize how hard waiting is but that the peace that comes from resting in Him and trusting Him is so precious!
What has been happening with you, as of late?
Link up with CrittyJoy
Link up with CrittyJoy
Oh so sweet. Those baby times are so SO special - and there is NO better time to spend in His presence than while rocking an infant, or feeding one. (You're making me want to have another one! Beware - my hubby may have words with you LOL).
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious boy you have. Love your blog!
PRAYING that the bill passes!!!!! Okay, so we have SO much in common! I love shortbread cookies - they're my favorite!! AND I sing worship songs as I rock Tucker to sleep every time!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe waiting can be oh-so-hard. I am waiting too, and desperately seeking His peace in the process!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing thing that heartbeat bill is. Praying those women's voices were heard and the bill passes.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet it must be to watch your son do all of these amazing things.
I too am loving the presence of spring. I am ready for some lovely sunshine!
Thanks for joining us April...it is so nice to catch up with you this way!
I do hope that bill passes. That would be awesome! That's so cool that you guys went!
ReplyDeleteI do hope that bill passes. That would be awesome! That's so cool that you guys went!
ReplyDeleteThe waiting can be oh-so-hard. I am waiting too, and desperately seeking His peace in the process!
ReplyDeleteOh so sweet. Those baby times are so SO special - and there is NO better time to spend in His presence than while rocking an infant, or feeding one. (You're making me want to have another one! Beware - my hubby may have words with you LOL).
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious boy you have. Love your blog!