I wondered how he would do swinging for the first time because I've seen several babies try the swing for the first time and freak out and cry or just have this look of "what in the world is happening" going on. Right away he was calm and relaxed and was just "maxin' relaxin" and I took the video that i'll post below. He was just getting warmed up as he was in the swing for just a minute when I took the video. I then took a second video that showed him laughing and smiling but the video crashed so I cannot view it now, bummer! I did get some nice pics of the day though for daddy to see since he was working!
We went on the swing first and then walked around the rest of the playground and went on the slide and then came back and did the swing again. I think he could have stayed in that swing all day. He was laughing and smiling so much at me while I was pushing him and I could push him pretty high and he didn't mind at all. He LOVED it!
He didn't go down this one, i just sat him at the end! Some of his faces are silly b/c the sun was in his eyes!
Swinging away...he looks so content and happy!
Checking out the playground!
More swinging...





Too cute! It looks like he had a great time.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy
love the pic of him on the slide. he is so cute
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I've been following your blog from Melanie's since you brought your little bundle home! We are also adopting domestically. It's an inspiration to read others! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete