Last week our church did their annual Valentine's day banquet and we had a blast. It was a castle/princess theme and for the entertainment they did a lip singing contest and my husband and a few of his buddies dressed up as an 80's rock band and lip singed to "Love of a lifetime" it was hilarious and they won for their group category. They had fake instruments, wigs and all. One of our pastors did "My heart will go on" from the movie Titanic and he dressed as a lady and he won for the single category, it was SOOOO funny! Here are a few pictures from the night...
I also have been crafting a lot with my Cricut and realized all I could do with the Expression, which is the bigger version of it, so I sold some old stuff on ebay to save up for it and was able to buy a new aqua Cricut Expression for my scrapbooking, card making and other crafts. I also had enough to buy a Cuttlebug, which is by the same makers as the Cricut (provocraft) but it also embosses, which I've really been wanting to do. I got my Cuttlebug in today and tried it out and I must say I am loving this machine so far. It is so much fun making the "sandwich" and sending it through the machine so easily and seeing the embossing on the paper! This will really make my cards and layouts look much nicer! I am bummed though because my new cricut is not working, the screen is messed up so it looks like i'll have to send it back and wont get to use it for a few weeks. Here are a few pictures from the cuttlebug and the embossed designs I have so far...
The white/clear plastic cards are the embossing folders that you put your paper in and slide it through to emboss!
Close-ups of what i embossed so far just to try it out...
Here is what the Cuttlebug looks like before you open the sides to send the "sandwich" through!
and last BUT NOT least...here is a pic of our little cutie...mommy caught him in the middle of playing with toys!
sounds like you've been having LOTS of fun lately! :) Isaac is just growing away!! What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI Love paper embossing...Very cool
isaac is getting so big!!! =)
ReplyDeletepraying for you right now...