Photobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

As of late...

Linking up with Critty Joy for the "As of late" monthly blog post she does!

As of late...God is teaching me to not worry or fear so much and to trust Him and rest in Him and His peace.

As of late... something AMAZING has happened that we give God all the glory for.

As of late... my little boy is getting more and more adorable each day.

As of late... i sold some old stuff on ebay to buy a new Cricut expression and cuttlebug, which should be in any day now!

As of late... we gave our beautiful dog Emma to another family. It was SO hard but was best for everyone. The new family loves her so much and sends us pictures of her and she loves running around on their 5 acres with their other dog and she gets to sleep every night with their son.

As of late... the weather is warming up just enough to make me SO excited for spring. Today I didn't even wear a coat!

As of late...God has completely knocked my socks off with the way He works and what He is doing. He continues to completely amaze me!

As of late... Jim and I went out on a date last night, our third since bringing Isaac home, and we had SUCH a good time. I LOVE spending time with him.

Hope you enjoyed my "As of late" ...



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love your list and I look forward to reading what God is doing in your lives.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your as of late, and that God is working so wonderfully in your life. (came over from Critty Joy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- sounds like God's blessings are so abundant in your life right now. Yay! Date nights with the husbands are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness gracious....that Isaac is just so stinkin cute (this is what my BFF and I say...it is the ultimate compliment haha!)

    I too am so excited for spring... sunshine and warmth and flowers...

    I am so glad you link up with us April!

    I loved getting to know what has been going on with you as of late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your as of late, and that God is working so wonderfully in your life. (came over from Critty Joy)

    ReplyDelete