Photobucket

Monday, February 25, 2013

After all this time...



 I may not cry as much anymore and I may not mention your precious name outloud as much as I use to, but baby girl, not a day goes by that I don't think about you and miss you still. 1 year, 8 months & 19 days since I delivered you, held you, kissed you and knew that you were with Jesus. I am SO blessed to be a mother to your big brother Isaac and your soon to be little brother Micaiah but I want you to know, my heart will never forget you and there will always be a piece missing in our family until we are all together again in eternity ♥ I love you Annabelle...thinking of you LOTS today, Love mommy 

(Thanks to a friend Franchesca Cox who made this graphic up on her blog)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment