Saturday, March 2, 2013
Micaiah's Baby Shower!
Today was a very wonderful day as it was 13 years since Jim and I started dating and was Micaiah's family shower that my mom & sister threw for us! I had a really good relaxed time with plenty of laughs and learned that I don't know the baby names for MANY animals haha but that I'm not too bad at guessing melted candy bars in diapers! :) We were grateful for all of you who were able to come and celebrate this very special time in our lives. My sister just had gallbladder surgery 3 days ago and still was a trooper with the shower and my mom did an amazing job with everything. My niece Sarah made cupcakes and did a cupcake bar, which was so cute and my other niece Katie painted this beautiful owl and framed it and had everyone at the shower write something on it to Micaiah! We appreciated all the wonderful gifts we received as so much of it were things we needed! I remember the days and years where I thought about, dreamed about having a big pregnant belly like I do now and getting to have a baby shower where I was pregnant. For many a years, I thought that might probably never be a reality and so we are so blessed and so thankful to have experienced this beautiful shower today! Tomorrow I am 35 weeks and we only have a little more than 2 1/2 weeks to go until baby Micaiah makes his debut! SOOOOO EXCITED! Here are some pictures from the day. At the end of the shower pictures are some pictures of the nursery I took tonight once I got the presents put away, including the mattress etc and a picture of the inside of the diaper bag all packed and ready to go for the hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment