First off, a few weeks back a friend of mine surprised us with a package in the mail. One envelope said for Isaac and mommy date and had two tickets to Buckeye's children's museum and a $15 gift card to McDonalds and the other envelope said for mommy to buy baby something and it was a $50 gift card to Target. What a blessing that was and I cannot wait to go my my mommy and Isaac date soon with Isaac! We've been sick so we plan on going maybe sometime next week!
Then I got a few surprises and gifts in the mail from some friends in a pregnancy group I'm in. An adorable owl stuffed toy for Micaiah, owl sleep book and beautiful owl wet bag for our cloth dirty diapers. Then another one made and sent this beautiful green baby blanket that matches the curtains in the nursery perfectly. Along with homemade lotion and lip balm she made for me!
Then just this past week, we got a HUGE surprise from a friend that gave us a gift certificate for a FREE newborn photo session with LauraBowman Photography , which includes a 2-3 hour session and even a shot with Isaac and 15-20 edited pictures on a CD. I was BLOWN AWAY by this as we really wanted professional photography done and it wasn't in our budget so this was a blessing!
The past two weeks our whole family have been sick with last week being the worse and my parents surprised us one night by bringing us a week or two worth of groceries because mom knew I was too sick to get out. Isaac loved it because he got a surprise visit from mamaw & papaw!
Then today the mailman knocks on the door and I get another surprise package in the mail from a friend. This time its from a sweet friend Courtney who has an Isaac too very close in age to my Isaac and right now they are based in Turkey because of her husband being in the military. Many months ago I had her make Isaac this adorable owl hat for winter. Well she surprised me and made Micaiah a matching baby owl hat to match his big brother and a GORGEOUS baby blanket for Micaiah that matches his nursery perfectly!
How blessed we are! I love and am SO thankful for when God gives us little surprises! Already before Micaiah is even born and before his shower, we are already being showered with gifts and blessings and I just want to say thank you so much! I can tell how much you all are so excited for little Micaiah. I hear from so many of you almost daily how you cry tears of joy along side us as we wait for little Micaiah, knowing the journey we've been on and how Isaac and Micaiah are such miracles and blessings to us. So many of you have mentioned how when the day comes for Micaiah to be born and you hear the news that your going to break out in an ugly cry because you'll be so happy...which cracks me up when I read that! It means a lot to know that not only did you all grieve and cry along with us when we went through so much loss but now you are crying tears of joy and celebrating with us about this precious new life! We love you all so much!
We will leave you with an adorable Isaac video...he was saying "what in the world" over and over again cracking me up so I had to catch it on video. Right after we finished this video he got his
doctor kit out and did a check up on mommy and mr. elephant and my blood
pressure was 2 he said haha! :)
Love,



Lots of neat stuff! Very blessed!!
ReplyDelete