Guess what...only 3 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS until our...
BIG ultrasound where we will hopefully (if baby cooperates) find out what gender our baby is! What is even funner is its the day after my birthday so it will be the best birthday present ever! I am SO pumped to find out what this little one is! Today was another check-up and all went well. Heart beat was wonderful, my blood pressure was the best it's been yet. The only little thing was there was a trace amount of protein in my urine but the doctor said it was nothing to worry about at this stage in the pregnancy and with my blood pressure being so good today! It was SOOOOO great to hear our little miracle #2's heart beat again and know all is ok still!
I am so excited because we find out the gender two days before we leave for Florida to see family and our next check-up is on the actual day we are leaving for Florida, so it will be so nice to know all is well again right before we leave for Florida!
p.s. i have some VERY adorable pictures of Isaac from easter and this week BUT I cannot find my camera cord to hook it up to the computer, so as soon as I do, I'll get them on here for you all to see!
Love,
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment