Photobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby bedding!

We won't know until the end of May if this little one is a little girl or little boy, even though I have my guess, but I went ahead and looked everywhere to find what bedding I want to do for this little one's nursery. With Isaac we had no clue if he was going to be a boy or girl so we did neutral and I had it custom made and I LOVE his nursery. With this one, we want to know ahead of time and it will be fun to make the room more pink for a girl or more blue for a boy! I already have so many ideas! At first I was going to custom make the crib bedding again but after realizing all we will still need to buy and do before baby comes, I realized I needed to save money somewhere so I looked on babysupermall.com and found a set for each gender that I ABSOLUTELY love! So I wanted to give you all a sneak peak...

Here is what we will get if it's a boy...
Blue elephant by Carters and then purchase a elephant wall decal from etsy similar to these below...



and here is the bedding we will get if its a little girl...
I don't like the hearts or wall border but love the curtains and bedding! It's the Olivia collection by JoJo designs and below is the tree and branch I want to get for the room, the tree will be brown with green leaves and pink birds similar to the green and pink in the bedding...
It has been lots of fun researching and looking up baby stuff! We are so excited for this little one and cannot wait to find out if its a he or a she!

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment