Photobucket

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday in heaven Annabelle

Exactly two years ago, I will never forget the look on the doctors face when she came up from examining me and we found out the news. My heart felt like it stopped. After so much loss, I didn't think this would happen to us. My world came crashing down as i realized i was going to lose my little girl. Two years later... We are here and we survived, even when i felt like we wouldn't be able to. God has never left us through this and so I praise Him for the time we had with annabelle and yet my heart aches so badly to hold her again. 


"I will see you again ... THIS IS NOT WHERE IT ENDS ... I will carry you with me, until I see you again..." - Miss you Annabelle but oh the moment we will have together in eternity when we are there with our Savior....i TRULY cannot wait!

Cannot wait until the day I get to kiss her again and see her run into her daddy's arms and be held by him again!

4:42 pm - Happy 2nd Birthday Annabelle Cherrea. You were alive in my womb right up until your delivery so I believe this is around the exact time, two years ago, you got to see your beautiful Savior's face for the very first time. I love you!

Jim's mom sent us this picture of flowers and a card she brought out to Annabelle's grave today to remember her, which meant a lot to us!
 

We went out this evening and had a local bakery make one special little cupcake for our baby girl and got a beautiful bouquet of balloons for pictures and to release but a certain little someone released them a little early :) We brought flowers and mulch out and made Annabelle's grave look pretty!


This was the part he was most excited for!



I seriously get teary eyed every time I see any picture of my husband with any our children, whether its our boys or one of him holding Annabelle. He truly is the most amazing father and husband. I am so thankful God picked him to have me do this life with. He is my everything on this earth!


My beautiful miracle baby boys by their sister's grave.


 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That last picture just choked me up. Remembering Annabelle with you today. <3

    ReplyDelete