Photobucket

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

All things May....

Since I am still trying to get caught up on the blog...I figured I would just lump the rest of May together in ONE BLOG to share everything! We had a busy May celebrating 8 years of marriage, my 29th birthday and our food friend Cari's wedding! We also went to a Touch a Truck event at Jim's parents church and Isaac loved it! Jim and I had a wonderful anniversary. His parents watched the kids for us so we could go out on a date. We went to Chipotle and went to the batting cages, which was a lot of fun since we both love softball! Jim got me these beautiful flowers for our anniversary which I will show below. There were 8 purple flowers for the 8 years we've been married, 2 pink roses for our two boys and 6 white daisies for our 6 precious little ones in heaven with a pink bow around the daisy in the front to represent Annabelle. He thought of that all on his own...how amazing is that! It meant SO MUCH to me! He also got me some gift cards and such and really made it special!

For my birthday his parents watched the kids again so we could go out on a date. He took me to the Roadhouse to eat and then he let me pick the movie so we went and saw the new Star Trek movie, which was AWESOME! He was so excited to give me my birthday present surprise but then I found out when I opened it that it was STILL a surprise and I wouldn't know anything about it until it happened. He wrote in the card and gave me a hint and let me ask a few questions but I still am confused haha. I just know it could happen anytime within the next year and all of a sudden he will just say, ok babe, lets go and we will go celebrate my birthday with whatever he already has planned! I am excited to see what it is!

My anniversary flowers!

Every Monday night we got watch Daddy play softball with our church team!

Isaac and his friend Gavin having fun!

My birthday card with the surprise inside that I wrote about above!

Summertime with friends!

His yearly zoo picture! Cannot wait to see these once he is 18! :)

Touch a truck with his cousins Aubrey and Addie!





My very dear friend Cari and I at her wedding!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment