Photobucket

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A little late but here it is... Happy ONE month birthday Micaiah!


So life has been VERY busy as a momma of two since Micaiah has been born so that is why I have blogged like once since he was born haha but I realized today that this blog is the only thing we have now to keep record of our family each year since I don't have time to scrapbook and I take so many pictures of our family that it would literally probably take forever and lots of money to print all our pictures out. The time has come and gone where I actually blog to blog for a purpose and follow others because I am one busy momma of two little adorable boys BUT I want to keep up with this for the purpose of our yearly family book I'll print out from this blog! I just finished our second year's book and will be ordering it soon and cannot wait to see it!  Without further ado here are some stats I wrote down from Micaiah's first month and some pictures! He is now almost three, but hey...i'm slowly getting caught up! :)



·        He is drinking 4 oz of nutramigen every 3ish hours and 3-4 hours at night. We give biogaia probiotics once a day in his bottle, zantac twice a day and gas drops sometimes. He has acid reflux and gas real bad so we are hoping the zantac will start helping!
·         April 7th, his actual due date he gave me his first sweet baby coo outside while I was talking to him. It was precious and I cannot wait for more!
·        He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz at the doctor’s office at around 3 ½ weeks old.
·        He has strawberry blonde hair right now and we are curious to see if it stays or changes as he gets older.
·        Isaac is being a great big brother so far and even brought me wipes and a diaper yesterday and patted me on the back without me even asking for those things.
·        We’ve gone on around 4 family walks around our neighborhood and to the park within the past week or two as the weather is starting to get nicer and spring is coming YAY.
·        Our first Sunday back to church was Easter Sunday and it felt so great to be back. Micaiah LOVES to be cuddled against me in the ring sling or mei tai when we are at church or other places.
·        He is a little pooper haha, unlike Isaac who was constipated, Micaiah poops like 8 times a day no joke. Unfortunately it has also caused a diaper rash we are trying to get rid of.
·        He sleeps A LOT but is finally starting to stay awake a bit more after his feedings this past week.
·        He makes crazy grunting and clearing throat sounds, many barnyard animal sounds too at night while trying to go to sleep J
·        On 4/9 he was having a rough time and was crying so I took him by the mirror and I watched him and as soon as his eyes found himself and mommy in the mirror, he let out the most adorable little baby laugh/coo and it sounded like this “ ah ghee” with a little grin. So precious.



 












 




 









Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Your family is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable April! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete