This morning we got our first two cloth diapers in. I didn't even tell Isaac what they were before he started pulling off his pj's and pull up and wanting it on. I don't know if it thought they were his new big boy underwear or something since we are potty training him and said as he starts going potty more he will get to wear underwear. So anyways before I knew it, he was naked and wanted to wear it so I decided to try it on him...he was DEFINITELY at the max of wearing this diaper but it still looked so cute on him! He wanted to keep playing with them so we got out Mr. Bear and Monkey and I showed him how to change their diapers with the cloth diapers and he loved it and was hugging them!
Friday, December 7, 2012
Family time...
This past weekend my sister had a lawhorn (my mom's side) ladies Christmas gathering where we had a game, exchanged ornaments and cookies and just sat around sharing christmas memories and had a wonderful time! Then later that evening, I went out to the movies with my mom, sister, two nieces and nephew and had a great time! I have to say, I just LOVE my family! Here are some pictures from the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You look so cute!! You are just radiant. :)
ReplyDeleteIt cracks me up that Isaac had to try on the diapers. He looks so proud of himself, too!