Merry Christmas!!!
Saturday, December 22, 2012
25 WEEKS!
So exciting!!! We are 25 weeks along now! I was bored this morning while the boys were at Jim's parents house wrapping my Christmas gift so I got my camera out and took a picture of my belly. Then I uploaded it to picmonkey.com and turned it black and white and added some text! I took it with a pre pregnancy tank top on, so its sucking me a bit and it's morning. I think I actually look bigger in person and with my normal maternity clothes on! Anyways, here are some 25 week shots! We are so thankful! I pretty much feel Micaiah all the time throughout the day and night. It is absolutely SUCH A GIFT! Just this morning, I was on the laptop and I started laughing because he kicked so hard that is made my hand move up! LOVE! We have 11 weeks until the earliest time they will c section him and 14 weeks to the latest they will c section Micaiah! We are hoping once we get to 36 weeks, we can ask if we can take it day by day, week by week and go as far as possible to let little Micaiah get some more fat on him! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment