skip to main |
skip to sidebar

We went out today to Annabelle's grave after taking pictures of my niece's for their first dance! Had probably the biggest bawl session, possibly ever, leaning over her grave. I think it was because we just got done taking pictures of my niece's going off to their first school dance. They had their hair and make-up all done and dresses on. I leaned over her grave and sobbed, because I know I'll never get to read her books, brush her hair, pick out her first dance dress with her or get all excited and watch her as she goes to her first dance. Never will I get to go prom dress shopping with her or have late night mother/daughter chats like I did with my mom and I'll never see her walk down the aisle with her daddy. I imagine right now she would have been around 6 months old, chubby, brown wispy hair and hazel eyes with a giggle and smile that would light up her daddy and I's world and she would just be starting to wobbly sit up! I know in comparison to eternity...these things don't matter...but as a mother...as a human...while I'm still here on this earth...my heart hurts that i will miss that. 10 months out...you are still SO DEEPLY missed my beautiful daughter. The work God has done in my heart since first losing you is AMAZING...yet not a day will go by that you are not thought of, missed and loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment