Isaac got sick, so Grammi came over and brought him medicine, so he thanked her by combing her hair!
...and then he gave her a BIG hug. I'm just bummed the picture is dark.
...and then Mommy caught him eating his apple in his toy room!
...and then Isaac gave me a BIG cheesy adorable smile with apple and all!
...and then he gave me his sweet little boy grin!
...and then he started to get his energy back and brought daddy's boots into the livingroom.
...and then he had fun posing for mommy.
...and then he KEPT smiling in the boots...it was SO cute!
...ohhh and check out this picture...this is ALL the stuff I earned by having a Tupperware party...awesome right!!!
...and then last night I went to my friend Ashley's house where she does H.I.T. (kind of like Cross fit) classes (she is a personal trainer). We sledgehammered on big tires, which I've always wanted to do since seeing the Biggest Loser contestants do it with Jillian!
and then I jumped roped while my partner (not shown in this picture) did 20 sit ups with a medicine ball
My partner for the night, Jackie doing sledgehammers with Joe!
Tire flipping time! It was much heavier than it looked! ;0)
Sit-ups lifting a medicine ball back and forth over your head. I have WEAK abs, so this was rough!
Rob flipping the BIG tire while Joe did bear crawls!
Rob sledgehammering while I did Frankensteins!
Ashley jumping away!
Some more tire flipping...of course my tongue sticking out shows you how heavy I thought they were haha
This was our rotation and we did it as fast as we could for 25 minutes straight! Pretty awesome!
Us girls after the workout!
Jim went last Saturday (we have to take turns because of Isaac) and here are a few of him from his workout...
he's in the back flipping a tire!
It's been a wonderful week so far and I'm glad my baby boy is feeling better!
If you are local and ever want to go to the H.I.T. class with me, let me know! She does them every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I'm going to try and go once a week! We also are starting TOMORROW night a Zumba class downstairs in our fellowship hall of our church EVERY Thursday from 7-8pm, let me know if you want to go! I plan on trying to go to most of those Thursdays!















Sweet Isaac!!!
ReplyDeleteOK--that looks so fun!!!