Photobucket

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Picture post!

Have some random pictures to post and then last night was our church's Valentine's banquet that was a blast so I want to share some photos from that too! The theme was a night in paris and it was so beautiful. Comedian Matt Jernigan came and gave us MANY laughs and we had a great night getting all dressed up and eating yummy food and chatting with friends! Always love our valentine's banquets! This is the third one we've been too since joining Community bible three years ago!

My baby boy kissing his momma!

I love him so much!

Our happy little family!

My incredibly handsome husband and I

Daddy and Isaac

Gotta love that cheesy grin...literally it was covered in cheese haha

Im in love with his dimples!

Daddy took him outside in the snow for a minute and had him eat some!



The smiles say it all!

He loved his personal pan pizza daddy got him from two cousins pizza! look at that mouth haha

Me before the Valentine's banquet! Thanks to my cousin Amanda who did my hair!

My super handsome husband!




My friend Ashley and I

Our table!

Entrance into the banquet!


My friend Andrea and I

HILARIOUS...this is a picture of us from the past 3 valentine's banquets...first one is in 2010, second last year and third is from last night! Crazy what a difference there is in the pictures...so thankful to be at our healthy weights this year! I do love the picture from last year though because little Annabelle was already growing in my tummy when that picture was taken and we didn't find out until the next day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment