heart emoti....his smile melts me! He drew me this picture and it said I love mom and gave me a flower (dandelion) and then he went back to drawing. I just had one of those sweet moments where I stopped what I was doing and tried to take some mental pictures, while happy/thankful tears were welling up! I took a moment to thank God that I am Isaac's mommy, because God could have chosen any family in this world to be Isaac's and yet He chose us. I feel like he is growing up so quickly and I'm going to blink and he will be a teenager so I want to soak in these moments as much as I can heart emotic....his smile melts me! He drew me this picture and it said I love mom and gave me a flower (dandelion) and then he went back to drawing. I just had one of those sweet moments where I stopped what I was doing and tried to take some mental pictures, while happy/thankful tears were welling up! I took a moment to thank God that I am Isaac's mommy, because God could have chosen any family in this world to be Isaac's and yet He chose us. I feel like he is growing up so quickly and I'm going to blink and he will be a teenager so I want to soak in these moments as much as I can
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Moments like these...
Oh my ....his smile melts me! He drew me this picture and it said I love mom and gave me a flower (dandelion) and then he went back to drawing. I just had one of those sweet moments where I stopped what I was doing and tried to take some mental pictures, while happy/thankful tears were welling up! I took a moment to thank God that I am Isaac's mommy, because God could have chosen any family in this world to be Isaac's and yet He chose us. I feel like he is growing up so quickly and I'm going to blink and he will be a teenager so I want to soak in these moments as much as I can! I cannot wait to watch him become a big brother again. This time he understands it so much more and he is so excited that we are adopting and bringing a baby into our family the way that we brought him into our family. It has helped open up so much more conversations with him about his own adoption, which has been amazing. He is daily talking about his baby sister and I gently remind him it could be a brother but he really is adamant that it's going to be a sister haha ;)
heart emoti....his smile melts me! He drew me this picture and it said I love mom and gave me a flower (dandelion) and then he went back to drawing. I just had one of those sweet moments where I stopped what I was doing and tried to take some mental pictures, while happy/thankful tears were welling up! I took a moment to thank God that I am Isaac's mommy, because God could have chosen any family in this world to be Isaac's and yet He chose us. I feel like he is growing up so quickly and I'm going to blink and he will be a teenager so I want to soak in these moments as much as I can heart emotic....his smile melts me! He drew me this picture and it said I love mom and gave me a flower (dandelion) and then he went back to drawing. I just had one of those sweet moments where I stopped what I was doing and tried to take some mental pictures, while happy/thankful tears were welling up! I took a moment to thank God that I am Isaac's mommy, because God could have chosen any family in this world to be Isaac's and yet He chose us. I feel like he is growing up so quickly and I'm going to blink and he will be a teenager so I want to soak in these moments as much as I can
heart emoti....his smile melts me! He drew me this picture and it said I love mom and gave me a flower (dandelion) and then he went back to drawing. I just had one of those sweet moments where I stopped what I was doing and tried to take some mental pictures, while happy/thankful tears were welling up! I took a moment to thank God that I am Isaac's mommy, because God could have chosen any family in this world to be Isaac's and yet He chose us. I feel like he is growing up so quickly and I'm going to blink and he will be a teenager so I want to soak in these moments as much as I can heart emotic....his smile melts me! He drew me this picture and it said I love mom and gave me a flower (dandelion) and then he went back to drawing. I just had one of those sweet moments where I stopped what I was doing and tried to take some mental pictures, while happy/thankful tears were welling up! I took a moment to thank God that I am Isaac's mommy, because God could have chosen any family in this world to be Isaac's and yet He chose us. I feel like he is growing up so quickly and I'm going to blink and he will be a teenager so I want to soak in these moments as much as I can
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment