Photobucket

Monday, September 9, 2013

Usborne Books & More!!!

 
A friend of mine from another state sales books from the company Usborne Books & More. I decided to check them out a week or two ago and didn't realize until I finally went to the website how many books they had from babies through highschool, for children. They vary from fun and silly to exciting and educational. Actually this past week, I've gotten many of my christian homeschooling curriculum catalogs in the mail so I could start looking them over to prepare for next year and I kept noticing over and over again all the Usborne books in the curriculum! I signed up for the starter kit as a consultant, mainly for the 30 books I get because I LOVE to read everyday to my boys and I thought, YAY what a wonderful way to get a lot of new amazing books for our family! Then, as I actually signed up and realized they don't require any monthly commitment or quota, it took all the pressure off and made it fun so I decided I'd actually try and do some get-togethers and E-shows with friends/family and see if I could help bring free books to other families and help bring in a little extra income for our family! Then on top of that I found out by being an educational consultant I get the privilege of doing amazing programs with schools, teachers, libraries, organizations and homeschool groups/co-ops to help them bring in oodles of free books for their students! This company is absolutely amazing and their books EVEN more! So I have some cool stuff to share...

Things are moving fast and people are loving and wanting these books, which makes me so excited! I am LOVING the response I am getting so far from everyone! Already booking many parties and cannot wait to book more!

Here is my official website with Usborne Books & More Usborne Books & More with April

Here is my official facebook Usborne Books & More page April's Usborne Facebook page

I could post all the details on here but they are already on my facebook page and website so check it out and if you want to get some free books for your family let me know!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment