Photobucket

Friday, October 12, 2012

We have an announcement to make....

If you haven't heard the awesome news yet by word of mouth, church, facebook etc...then we have some wonderful news to share with you all...

WE ARE EXPECTING!!!

You may wonder why I wrote the above words in blue...well...that's because it's a...


BOY!!!

With all we have been through, we wanted to keep it under wraps for awhile, especially since we had to have the TAC surgery in Chicago WHILE pregnant! We must say all is going well, the TAC is doing a wonderful job at keeping the baby in and we get ultrasounds every TWO WEEKS! We love that because we get to see our baby boy often! We are about 15 weeks along right now and in a week I will start having a nurse come once a week to my house to give me a shot that will help keep the uterus calm so I don't go into labor early because with a TAC, we have to watch and make sure I don't get contractions. We are due April 7th, but will have the baby by c-section, because of the TAC, first or middle of March, again because of making sure to get the baby out before contractions and hard labor set in!

We didn't find out until almost 6 weeks along because I was finally on the right set of meds/vitamins that worked with my blood clotting disorder and so I wasn't tired like I would get usually in the beginning of all my other pregnancies so I had no clue I was pregnant until the day we took the test. We were SO SURPRISED as we were not trying, we were actually going to wait and get the pre pregnancy TAC done in January and then try to get pregnant! God's plans were different though and we are so thankful for them!

We went to Chicago when I was 10 weeks pregnant and had the TAC surgery. I was SO sick during the first trimester and actually, even in the second I still get sick at least once a day....but I am so thankful for this baby boy that I don't mind! Last week, on the day we found out we were having a boy, I think my love for this little baby grew by the millions! Not just because of finding out he was a boy, which was a big part, because it makes it more personal, but also because that same day we got such beautiful detailed images from ultrasound and watched him move around so much on screen that it made me fall in love with him SO hard that day!

Isaac brings us more joy and laughter than we could have ever imagined, we just LOVE having a boy! So needless to say we are thrilled to have another one on the way! I tear up almost every day thinking about when both my boys will be giggling with us or tackling daddy!

To be honest, I still get nervous knowing anytime, God could chose to take this precious little one home, as He can with any of us at any time and when I fall in love so hard like I have this past week looking at him on ultrasound and finding out he is my second little boy, it does make me more nervous to lose him now...but like always...we know our lives are in God's hands and we trust Him, we love Him and we give it to Him because all is His anyways!

We appreciate your prayers so much for this little one, this pregnancy and me!









Love,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'll be praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Praying for you and your sweet baby boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh! I had NO CLUE! When I saw the title of this post, I briefly thought, "I wonder if she's pregnant." But then I dismissed that because I thought for sure that one of our mutual friends would have said something by now! Lol.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I will be praying for you through this pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!!!

    ReplyDelete