Photobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

All the reasons why I love you 3...

If I really thought hard enough, spent enough time and had enough time, I could write probably a million posts and reasons of why I love my husband. However, I thought it would be fun and a neat way to show him my love, by doing a post every so often that shows one of the reasons why I love him so! It will be short and sweet and most likely a picture with a few words to describe the reason! I feel so completely blessed that God chose me to be Jim's wife. Seriously, i married my dream guy, my best friend, my soul mate, my everything! I could not ask for a better husband or marriage. I am truly so thankful!

Ok so here goes...here is reason #3 and these will be in no particular order...just whatever comes to my mind that day! Incase you missed reason #1 & #2 here is the links All the reasons why I love you #1 
All the reasons why I love you #2



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment