Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our videos!




Our journey to Isaac...



Our Annabelle <3 nbsp="" p="">


20 comments:

  1. I bawled all the way through your first video. Your journey will be hard but so very worth it, and God equips us to handle all the hard parts when he calls us to this. His will is His bill. Believe that and know it to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bawling! I am SO SO EXCITED for you two! This is awesome news and I hope the journey is an easy one, and you can bring Isabella home soon. :) Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Ray BTW(...it won't let me post otherwise)

    My heart is full of joy...April and Jim...you amaze me. I'm so excited for you and cannot wait until the day I meet your child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations April and Jim!

    Uncle Sam and Aunt Auri are excited to meet our new niece!!!! You will have to take her to the BEACH often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jim and April!!.
    What an awesome decision you both have made. That child will be so grateful and lucky to have 2 parents like the 2 of you. You both will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations April and Jim!! I am so excited for you both and for the little one to come into your world soon!!! This child will have such a blessed life with you both and your families!! I will be continually praying for God's guidance and provision in this journey. Love you both, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so moving April and Jim! We will be praying for you and so excited for you!!! The Jungeberg's

    ReplyDelete
  8. April and Jim.... words can't even decribe how beautiful it is that you are having a child... doesn't matter where or who she came from she will be loved so much, God is working his magic in you too god bless you and i can't wait to meet her... I love you! ps i cried the whole way time of ur video i know how bad april wants a baby thats all she ever wanted i can remember talkin about how many kids we wanted to have when we were little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, You did it. You made an old man cry.God Bless, help is on the way in His time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing parents you will be! Thanks for sharing your heart with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally feel such a great a peace about this decision. I knew the last time we talked that you were headed in the right and that God was moving in your lives. When His plans unfolds for our lives the picture is even prettier than we could have imagined! We are very excited for you.
    Matt and Laura Pond

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two amaze me! I cried through your whole video and can't imagine living through your pain. You're both very strong and I believe you'll be wonderful parents! Thanks for letting me share the joy in your journey!
    Love you! Lori Pifher

    ReplyDelete
  13. April and Jim........I am so very proud of your amazing accomplishments and faith in God. You have been through so much but yet still carry your beautiful smile and continue to hold the strength to carry on. You continue to walk with god with your heads held high, and fight through this crazy world to reach your dream. I cannot wait to meet baby Isabella. You deserve all the love and happiness and I am so excited for you both. I only wish this crazy world was filled with people just like you. I love you and I am so excited for you both.Congrats for never giving up!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey you guys im so happy for you i watch your website every week we are planning on comming to the baby shower on sunday do you know if its a boy or girl yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I definitely shed some tears through your videos! Your family is an inspiration! Thanks for sharing a little sliver of your story! May God continue to guide you and bless you in ways we all can not imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey you guys im so happy for you i watch your website every week we are planning on comming to the baby shower on sunday do you know if its a boy or girl yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer Stone/HallAugust 1, 2011 at 12:42 AM

    April and Jim........I am so very proud of your amazing accomplishments and faith in God. You have been through so much but yet still carry your beautiful smile and continue to hold the strength to carry on. You continue to walk with god with your heads held high, and fight through this crazy world to reach your dream. I cannot wait to meet baby Isabella. You deserve all the love and happiness and I am so excited for you both. I only wish this crazy world was filled with people just like you. I love you and I am so excited for you both.Congrats for never giving up!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. April and Jim.... words can't even decribe how beautiful it is that you are having a child... doesn't matter where or who she came from she will be loved so much, God is working his magic in you too god bless you and i can't wait to meet her... I love you! ps i cried the whole way time of ur video i know how bad april wants a baby thats all she ever wanted i can remember talkin about how many kids we wanted to have when we were little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OK, You did it. You made an old man cry.God Bless, help is on the way in His time.

    ReplyDelete