I am so pumped with the response so far! Minnesota's event is expecting 2000 people this year as its their 7th year but since this is our first, we are expecting 100-300 people! We already have about 30 of our 50 volunteers needed and have received printed donations of save the date cards, flyers and two 6ft x 2 1/2 ft banners for the event! God is definitely working in this and I give Him all the glory for how it's coming together! There is still so much to do but I am thankful for the peace He is giving me!
A friend of mine came up with a GENIUS idea for those of you who live out of state and would LOVE to participate in Annabelle's Hope & Hearts Event! She is forming a team and several others are now registering to still walk or run for the event to help us raise money to support families who have lost, but they are just going to do it from their hometown on the same day and time. They will still register online and get their t-shirt, the only difference is they will be doing it from their state! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much Lora Jackle for the idea! Now SO MANY MORE of you who would have loved to do this, CAN! If you have any questions, PLEASE email me aprilcstarkey@gmail.com!
You can form a team even, whether your coming to the actual event or doing it in your hometown. Form a team with your co-workers, family, friends, church, club groups etc...the more teams, the more support!
Friendly reminder that you have until Sep. 6th to register online or by mail to be guaranteed your race day shirt! Also if you would like to volunteer for the event please check out www.HopeandHeartsRun.org/Ohio for volunteer position explanations and fill out the volunteer form so you can get your FREE t-shirt for volunteering. If you want to run/walk on event day AND volunteer, I have positions available for that so just let me know! I want to encourage ALL of our family & friends to get behind this amazing community event that honors our precious Annabelle along with thousands of other precious babies!
Love,
April

No comments:
Post a Comment